City's worst kit of all time

Shaelumstash said:
ManCity-Mills.jpg

I absolutely detest that kit.

jimharri said:
Hate to say it, but I don't think it was actually THAT bad. There have certainly been far worse ones. I was never gone on that candystripe kit back in the mid-late eighties (I think). The one that Clive Allen scored that last minute screamer at Stamford Bridge in!

I would count that as my second favourite away kit of all time (behind the sash).

jimharri said:
The red and black yoke from the Horton (?) era (certainly remember Paul Walsh wearing it). It had some sort of mesh looking thingy on the shoulders.

*shudder*
This one. Dick that I am, I bought it. And I was old enough to know better. I was a shirt salespersons dream.

The yellow one we wore at Arsenal during the taile end of the Swales years. I remember the shocked silence of the away end.

Plus we got mullered

peterctid said:
The yellow one we wore at Arsenal during the taile end of the Swales years. I remember the shocked silence of the away end.

Plus we got mullered
To be honest, we've been twatted countless times down there in decent kits as well.

jimharri said:
peterctid said:

Plus we got mullered
To be honest, we've been twatted countless times down there in decent kits as well.

True, at least we had something to talk about on the way home.

I always thought that fad for having diamonds down the sleeves during the late 70s was awful.

Fazz28 said:
2isi3yp.jpg

4fx1zt.jpg

2u6o6c4.jpg

horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE

God, forgot about the first one awful!
I have Vassell's yellow shirt from a game at Villa in 2006, can't remember if it was the April game or the one in November, anyway the shirt looks Ok in a frame and signed :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.