City's worst kit of all time

city51 said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
This is defiantly up there
ManCityASS0607.jpg

No fucking way that is a nice kit

I actually like this one, too. Only Reebok one I can stomach. Le Coq Sportif really was the absolute pits though.

DiscoSteve said:
Lest we forget how disgusting this was...
shirt29.jpg

Still better than the current teatowel/tablecloth/schooldress home option at the swamp though

It was definitely that and I've still got it! Been tempted to stick it on in the gym

got to be the 99 play off kit for me.......absolutely hated it!!

also, the all yellow kit we played in at Arsenal.......couldn't believe my eyes when they emerged from the highbury tunnel in that......the shorts looked like the kit man had nipped to the local independant sports shop and bought 11 pairs of plain yellow shorts.

M24-CRC said:
got to be the 99 play off kit for me.......absolutely hated it!!

also, the all yellow kit we played in at Arsenal.......couldn't believe my eyes when they emerged from the highbury tunnel in that......the shorts looked like the kit man had nipped to the local independant sports shop and bought 11 pairs of plain yellow shorts.

Two good shouts there, disliked both those kits although the monstrosity below is still way ahead!
stony said:

yardcorps said:
jimharri said:
The red and black yoke from the Horton (?) era (certainly remember Paul Walsh wearing it). It had some sort of mesh looking thingy on the shoulders.

*shudder*
This one. Dick that I am, I bought it. And I was old enough to know better. I was a shirt salespersons dream.

Man-City-94-Away.gif

That one?

I really like that kit! Probably mainly nostalgia it was my first city kit when I was a young un. Bought it in grown up size recently

Ok, I go back a few years longer than most people on here but I thought the all maroon one in the sixties was depressing. Just thinking about it now nooooo.

Colliahhh said:
Man-City-94-Away.gif

That one?

I really like that kit! Probably mainly nostalgia it was my first city kit when I was a young un. Bought it in grown up size recently
I liked that one as well. My first away shirt. All my favourite City shirts, with a few exceptions were from 94-01. I'm glad they're bringing a collar back on the new one, which I quite like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.