City's worst player of all time

Super David Silva 21 said:
Rolando Bianchi.

what was all that about.

Bianchi was far from the worst ever player to pull on the blue shirt. I actually quite rated him in the half season he played for us and thought it was a big mistake letting him go at the time. I suppose Sven's decision has been vindicated by that fact that Bianchi has disappeared off the face of the earth since but still.

If we're talking shit players from that era then how about Nery Castillo? I was buzzing my tits off when we signed him but he ended up being a right bag of wank. The West Ham cup replay at COMS when he ended up going off with a dislocated shoulder never to be seen again sticks in the mind as a particularly anonymous performance.

Stuart Lee was the worst one I ever saw - He came from Stockport in about 1980 - I can only imagine that we signed him in the vain hope that he would turn out to be as good as the previous centre forward called Lee - He was a shocker

Not sure if the worst, but probably the biggest disappointment was Nery Castillo. He looked so good on YouTube, I thought he was going to be amazing. The only game I remember him playing (came off the bench I think) was Derby County away in the 07/08 season and the guy was just invisible.

Ian Paisley said:
bernado corradi
I'll never forget that dive against United when he got sent off. Was the funniest attempt of a dive ever, It was almost as bad as Ashley Young!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.