City's worst player of all time

Rosler1985 said:
de niro said:
big phil cascido, have to say though that fronzeck and immil run him very close.

phil couldn't actually play the game.

Caicedo? Or am I getting mixed up.

Caicedo was actually a really good player, and scored some cracking goals for us.

i have but you haven't. phil was a burger seller that got lucky, he didn't score some goals at all, he got about 0ne and a half goals in total.

Thenumber1blue said:
Rosler1985 said:
Started going in 95 and can only really remember how shit players were from 98 onwards.

Eddie McGoldrick
Barry Conlon
Gerry Creaney
Bob Taylor
Jason Van Blerk
Nigel Clough
Tommy Wright
Lee Bradbury
Tony Vaughnan
Martin Phillips
Jamie Pollock
Jim Whitley
Tony Grant
Lucien Mettomo
Christian Negouai
Jon Macken
Djiy Belmadi
Steve McMananaman
Danny Mills
Ousame Dabo
Albert Riera
Bernardo Corradi
Michael Ball
Nery Castillo
Jo
Wayne Bridge
Roque Santa Cruz
Jerome Boatang
You cant even contemplate putting Lucien Mettomo in that list.

couple of harsh ones in that list tbf, mettomo was always pretty solid & jon macken did what he was good at for his level, signed as a first division (championship) striker and scored goals at that level, his worldy for preston v us was unbelievable.

Fazz28 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Rosler1985 said:
Started going in 95 and can only really remember how shit players were from 98 onwards.

Eddie McGoldrick
Barry Conlon
Gerry Creaney
Bob Taylor
Jason Van Blerk
Nigel Clough
Tommy Wright
Lee Bradbury
Tony Vaughnan
Martin Phillips
Jamie Pollock
Jim Whitley
Tony Grant
Lucien Mettomo
Christian Negouai
Jon Macken
Djiy Belmadi
Steve McMananaman
Danny Mills
Ousame Dabo
Albert Riera
Bernardo Corradi
Michael Ball
Nery Castillo
Jo
Wayne Bridge
Roque Santa Cruz
Jerome Boatang
You cant even contemplate putting Lucien Mettomo in that list.

couple of harsh ones in that list tbf, mettomo was always pretty solid & jon macken did what he was good at for his level, signed as a first division (championship) striker and scored goals at that level, his worldy for preston v us was unbelievable.

Macken was signed when we'd virtually been promoted so was definitely signed with intention to play him in the Premier League.

de niro said:
Rosler1985 said:
de niro said:
big phil cascido, have to say though that fronzeck and immil run him very close.

phil couldn't actually play the game.

Caicedo? Or am I getting mixed up.

Caicedo was actually a really good player, and scored some cracking goals for us.

i have but you haven't. phil was a burger seller that got lucky, he didn't score some goals at all, he got about 0ne and a half goals in total.

Did the best he could when he got the chance, didn't have any service of note, or a decent run of games. Was fantastic when Levante gave him a full season, then they sold him for 10 million to Moscow, where he's banging them in. Obviously not at Prem level but his record in La Liga was decent. Bagging against Barca in the process. Decent player.

Also Jon Macken was absolute dog shit.

Toss up between Bobby Shinton £300 grand from Wrexham ffs ! and Dragoslav Stepanovic (made club captain on arrival). These two were Big Mal's replacements for Gary Owen and Dave Watson resepctively.

Robert Hopkins,
Ronnie Eklund,
Egil Oostenstaad,
Duncan Davidson,
Gordon Dalziel

END OF THREAD!

Gorgeous Georgios. "Diamond in the rough" Pearce called him. I'd call him "utter shite".

McPointalot. His debut for us was his only good game.

Gotta say, I thought Caceido was actually becoming decent (Remember the hammerchop celebration?!) before we loaned him out.

stan bowles said:
Toss up between Bobby Shinton £300 grand from Wrexham ffs ! and Dragoslav Stepanovic (made club captain on arrival). These two were Big Mal's replacements for Gary Owen and Dave Watson resepctively.

Frightening .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.