City's worst player of all time

Feed the Elk said:
Blobby Fowler - mainly coz his penalty miss cost us Euro qualification when we really needed it but also because he'd completely lost his touch, control and fitness the ball used to bounce off him

I cannot believe KK's quote that when he asked Anelka who he would prefer as a strike partner he came up with that tubby tosser

Mainly because of his gut and moobs. What a disgrace.

And the worst football chant ever. Robbie Fowler house, blah blah, blah. Sometimes I just dont understand our fans.

Geoff Lomax,Graeme Sinclair,Trevor Christie and Nigel Clough had me on verge of self harming a few times

i've just been looking at a few of the previous pages and here we go.....

darius vassell couldn't even tee the ball up for a shot.... ever

that fuckin penalty at the swamp would win any competion.

and you knew the **** was going to miss it.

if you want someone who's quick go to sale harriers and ask if theres anyone good at football!

c1tyfan said:
citytill1die84 said:
George F**king Weah.

At last. Quite possibly the most pointless signing ever. Did he ever actually score a goal for us?

I think thats a bit harsh. He was an amazing player and you could hardly blame the club for taking a chance on him being just half as good as he used to be.

spam1967 said:
i've just been looking at a few of the previous pages and here we go.....

darius vassell couldn't even tee the ball up for a shot.... ever

that fuckin penalty at the swamp would win any competion.

and you knew the **** was going to miss it.

if you want someone who's quick go to sale harriers and ask if theres anyone good at football!

you are forgetting his masterful finish @ sunderland one of the wonder strikes of our time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.