CityTicketX

adamkeyworth

For a second time, the club itself has had the unofficial ticket exchange suspended.
Since the last time, in October, the exchange has doubled its followers and has made over 250 successful ticket exchanges at face value or below and without a single penny in fees.
The unofficial exchange has allowed our supporters club in Brazil to come to see a couple of matches without them paying extortionate fees on Viagogo.

It irks me that our club, once a club for the fans is becoming a corporate magnet for the likes of Viagogo, but, with more media attention coming to the fore, I can only see this second suspension raising the profile, and gaining momentum.

WE WILL BE BACK!

Thanks to everyone who has supported the account so far!

Viagogo aren't making what they should be, and our system works. Maybe I should try a free pie offer...

The thing with Viagogo is that it is always up to the city fan what they charge is it not?

Or is there Viagogo fees and extras on top?

tomhawley said:
The thing with Viagogo is that it is always up to the city fan what they charge is it not?

Or is there Viagogo fees and extras on top?

There's up to a 28£ admin fee with viagogo. And personally, blues profiteering from other blues is wrong.

Viagogo is awful, hyperinflates ticket values creating a false valuation for tourist fans and general entertainment prices then each club can look at this as a way of creaping prices up bit by bit.

Disgraceful.

The club really are pissing me off with this.

More and more we're becoming this corporate machine that just fucks over fans.

I feel guilty somewhat as I regularly posted about the club needing a ticket exchange, and in return they gave us this Viagogo piece of shit.

Just boycott it blues, I haven't used it once. We regularly have spare tickets and have sold them all at face value.

how can they shut it down when its not even a real thing, its just a forum for communication between 2 parties to negotiate the transfer of a ticket

fucking disgraceful move from city again, i really don't get why they are so precious - they can't be making that much from viagogo sales?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.