Cityzen Portal

Not really clued up about these Cityzen points. What can we use them for?

So far I have only used my ticket points (i.e. loyalty points) for buying away tickets

totallywired said:
totallywired said:
My points have gone from 9,980 to 780!! wtf`s going on?
Maybe not! I`ve finally got into my ticket points account after being directed to the cityzens bollox three times.
Do these citizen points count towards match points?

As far as I know they do. Very confusing to say the least

Questy said:
totallywired said:
totallywired said:
Maybe not! I`ve finally got into my ticket points account after being directed to the cityzens bollox three times.

As far as I know they do. Very confusing to say the least

I got sent a brochure thing that says:

"As a seasoncard holder you already earn Ticket Points (previously known as Loyalty Points). So that's all good, you keep getting those. Even better,as a Cityzen, you'll now also earn City Points. These help you access unique money-can't buy experiences, club discounts and partner benefits".

So the two are entirely separate for different purposes and so you can't use Cityzen points to count towards match points.

The ticket points are what was your loyalty points from last season. The way you get the points is unchanged from last season.

The citizen points is like a store reward card, you get points for buying at the store, interacting with the club like clicking on emails, liking Facebook posts, using the hashtag #mcfc or #together, I think you get points for match day tickets too. These points can then be used for things. For example I have used them to buy 10 raffle tickets to have a picture with the 1st team. I have also put some points towards 25% off in store. With that 25% off I'm going to get the away shirt for £41.25 once I get paid.

I cant login to Cityzen Portal, is there anyone else who is facing the same problem ?

Invalid password ?

totallywired said:
totallywired said:

Found my loyalty points now its a bit confusing have to log on to Cityzen portal for those points then go onto the main ticket section on city web page and login in again to find my loyalty points

weeman19_89 said:
The ticket points are what was your loyalty points from last season. The way you get the points is unchanged from last season.

The citizen points is like a store reward card, you get points for buying at the store, interacting with the club like clicking on emails, liking Facebook posts, using the hashtag #mcfc or #together, I think you get points for match day tickets too. These points can then be used for things. For example I have used them to buy 10 raffle tickets to have a picture with the 1st team. I have also put some points towards 25% off in store. With that 25% off I'm going to get the away shirt for £41.25 once I get paid.
Thinking of getting the 25% off voucher but can it be used along with the 10% season ticket discount ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.