Cityzens Matchday Membership

Does anybody know the match day prices for Adults and Kids?

I know we spilt them in to Cat A, B and C. I’m just trying to work out a rough cost for me and my lad next year.

I have tried looking for last years on the website but I could t see anything.

Does anybody know the match day prices for Adults and Kids?

I know we spilt them in to Cat A, B and C. I’m just trying to work out a rough cost for me and my lad next year.

I have tried looking for last years on the website but I could t see anything.

For starters they vary not just from game to game but also between stands and the level you're sitting at.

The most expensive ones last season were £75 in L2 of East and Colin Bell for top games like Liverpool, United, Chelsea etc. ... these drop down to £70 in L2 in Family and South stands ... then L1 and L3 are cheaper to say £63, £65 and £68 etc.

Being a Cityzen member gives you £5 off on those as well so cheapest last season for a top game was £58 on Cityzens Matchday membership ... some games, that was the ONLY way to get a ticket ... United and Liverpool and Everton also required you to have attended three games at Etihad (to stop their fans buying a Cityzen membership and a ticket in home section - so for new members don't just wait for a big game to come around and get in on some earlier games as well to have a chance to pick a ticket for the big ones later in the season.)

The cheapest tickets that ever come on sale are L3 in South stand above the away fans where when clubs send their allocation back, these usually are Fulham, Watford etc. far away clubs who don't have a chance of winning up here and they don't bring many fans so return part of their allocation, which City can't sell for more than what they were given to away fans for (so that £30 cap applies). That section (if returned) doesn't necessarily come on sale till the very last week or so before the actual fixture as that's when away club returns them ... and that doesn't discount £5 for Cityzens and those are priced at £30 for whoever wants them. Club doesn't necessarily advertise these and they just show up on planner with a few days to go. Not all clubs from south return these, mind you.

Cheapest tickets then in some fixtures are priced at £35-£45 (again depending on which stand and which level) and then you can get a £5 off them being Cityzen member.

These are adult prices ... child tickets go from £25 for these cheaper ones to £45 for where Adults are priced at £65-70.

I won't be surprised if we see a price increase of £2, £3 or £5 each on these adult prices now that they have another tier (Silver) to fit in between before they get to Cityzens level ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.