Cityzens Prices Confirmed

CtidBlueMooner

Hope you're sitting down for this:
Just received confirmation of the new Blue Card & City Live replacements prices, which are available from tomorrow

The Cityzen card will be the new membership and will sell at:
Adults £35
Juniors £25

Members will have the opportunity
to personalise their card online, but this can only be done at the time you renew online.

Gotta say, I think the prices are a bit steep.

Re: Cityzen Prices Confirmed

They can fuck off. I'm at university so I can only make the odd game, I'm not paying £35 to allow me to buy a match ticket for £50 - 60. If I make one game then I could be looking at paying £95 for a single ticket? Fuck that, I'll stick to the ticket section on here.

CtidBlueMooner said:
ManCityX said:
What was the price last season?
£25 and £20 for Juniors last season

and the season before I paid £10 I think.

I am not going to moan about it, I just will not buy one.

It may encourage some to go the season ticket route even if they are unable to attend 50% of the games.

Used to be a seasoncard holder, gave it up due to other commitments. Only really go if there is spare from a mate, but refuse to buy a Citycard on principle. If say the first or only match I want to take me and my wife to is a low key fixture. CAT C for example. That would cost £70 before a ball is kicked. After tickets, and travel and food you would be looking at £150-200 spent on a single match.

Disgraceful City, hang your heads in shame.

Manchester1894 said:
Used to be a seasoncard holder, gave it up due to other commitments. Only really go if there is spare from a mate, but refuse to buy a Citycard on principle. If say the first or only match I want to take me and my wife to is a low key fixture. CAT C for example. That would cost £70 before a ball is kicked. After tickets, and travel and food you would be looking at £150-200 spent on a single match.

Disgraceful City, hang your heads in shame.

This puts into context how much prices have gone up. It also highlights the brilliance of the Value Season card.

80s Shorts said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
ManCityX said:
What was the price last season?

It may encourage some to go the season ticket route even if they are unable to attend 50% of the games.
Not an option for those of us living overseas, unfortunately. I can only get over to maybe 3or 4 games a season. A seasoncard just isn't viable. Guess I'll have to stump up the £35. Existing blue members can renew tomorrow, isn't it?

£35 is absolutely fkn atrocious for something that was £10 2 years ago and was fkn free a few years back! What happens to those of us on the ST waiting list who refuse to pay that this season? Will we be kicked of it despite a deposit of £100 being already paid?

jimharri said:
80s Shorts said:
CtidBlueMooner said:

Not an option for those of us living overseas, unfortunately. I can only get over to maybe 3or 4 games a season. A seasoncard just isn't viable. Guess I'll have to stump up the £35. Existing blue members can renew tomorrow, isn't it?

Yes agree - I am over for two weeks in September and am praying that we get a home game first in the Champions League or I wont see a home game during my stay. So I will have to pay 35 quid on top of the ticket price for the only game of the season I shall be able to attend?
I only hope someone on here who wont be going can get a ticket for me via their card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.