Cityzens Prices Confirmed

Re: Cityzen Prices Confirmed

Shocking from the club. A season card holder but will probably be my last due to being overseas and the annual hike in prices. Some will still maintain the club actually care about the fans. I don't thinks it's possible for them to care less than they already do,just like every other prem club

I usually buy two so that if any of my family in Canada manage to get over during the season I can see that they get a chance of tickets but I'm afraid this year that will have to go by the board. I can't afford £70 for what last year turned out to be nothing (I know I didn't pay £70 last year but I'm sure you get my drift).

Cityzen Prices Confirmed

It stinks and a disgrace..

What actual benefit does buying one of those cards give you apart from a chance of paying £50+ for a ticket?

dubblue said:
Shocking from the club. A season card holder but will probably be my last due to being overseas and the annual hike in prices. Some will still maintain the club actually care about the fans. I don't thinks it's possible for them to care less than they already do,just like every other prem club

I am sure they care about the fans but I am also sure they care about money more !

Blue Smarties said:
They can fuck off. I'm at university so I can only make the odd game, I'm not paying £35 to allow me to buy a match ticket for £50 - 60. If I make one game then I could be looking at paying £95 for a single ticket? Fuck that, I'll stick to the ticket section on here.
Feel for me, I just bought mine and my dad's SC and won't be attending a single fucking game.

As long as every game sells out the club don't give a shit. They will keep squeezing us for cash until people stop going on masse and they will then have reached the right level.

At the end of the day if you don't have a season ticket and want to watch a league game you will have to fork out £35 for one of these cards. Otherwise you've no chance of going.

Unfortunately we have some people in charge of marketing at our club that really couldn't give a shit about fans. They basically think fans are mugs and will pay anything.

More money they make the more money they get in bonuses.

How much does this realistically raise? £500k say tops. Peanuts.

absolute joke this... as others have said if you get a family who want to come to the odd match they need to shell out £100 + just to be 'allowed' to buy a ticket..

for a home league cup game for example this does not make sense..

No doubt there will be plenty on here sticking up for the club and spin the 'our club offer the cheapest season tickets etc line'.

Do they not have that points of blue meeting anymore?? - stuff like this used to get discussed, now it just seems to get pushed through.

Also for the past couple of seasons there hasn't even been a price list for any of the games or categories in advance of the tickets going on sale - this again just seems to get made up as they go along..

For the 1st time I've not signed up to all of the cup schemes as simply can't trust what prices they will be throwing at us for champions league etc.

£75 for the privilege of being able to buy my 3 youngsters the odd ticket!!!! Fuck off City. Another nail in the working class football fans coffin.

Manchester1894 said:
Used to be a seasoncard holder, gave it up due to other commitments. Only really go if there is spare from a mate, but refuse to buy a Citycard on principle. If say the first or only match I want to take me and my wife to is a low key fixture. CAT C for example. That would cost £70 before a ball is kicked. After tickets, and travel and food you would be looking at £150-200 spent on a single match.

Disgraceful City, hang your heads in shame.

Exact same boat mate,will get tickets off here for the season,£35 my arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.