Cityzens Prices Confirmed

Re: Cityzen Prices Confirmed

I did'nt get a blue card last year and i got a ticket for every game i could get to.

summerseat blue said:
I did'nt get a blue card last year and i got a ticket for every game i could get to.

Probably not quite as easy for the fan with a couple of kids to take though.

He is looking at £85 plus another load of cash to take them to that one off game.

Fucking ridiculous

thekippax said:
£75 for the privilege of being able to buy my 3 youngsters the odd ticket!!!! Fuck off City. Another nail in the working class football fans coffin.
Yep. This may be my last season of getting over to games. It's just too expensive now, with airfares and accommodation as well as the actual match ticket. And that's not counting any time off work that may hae to be taken. Flights from Knock to Liverpool used to depart in the late afternoon, so that wasn't so bad. Looking at times for the new season though, flight are leaving around 1pm. So that's a day's pay gone west. A trip over to a game could end up costing €350 upwards. It's impossible to justify more than one or two games a season. And prices won't be coming down in future seasons.

I usually get to 5/6 games a season.with my son, Once the expansion is done if season tickets are available It will be cheaper for me to get a s/c but we won't be able to get to any more games so it will end up with 2 empty seats for most games. That can't be a good way to go.
Don't doubt the o/p , but where did he get the prices I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

jimharri said:
thekippax said:
£75 for the privilege of being able to buy my 3 youngsters the odd ticket!!!! Fuck off City. Another nail in the working class football fans coffin.
Yep. This may be my last season of getting over to games. It's just too expensive now, with airfares and accommodation as well as the actual match ticket. And that's not counting any time off work that may hae to be taken. Flights from Knock to Liverpool used to depart in the late afternoon, so that wasn't so bad. Looking at times for the new season though, flight are leaving around 1pm. So that's a day's pay gone west. A trip over to a game could end up costing €350 upwards. It's impossible to justify more than one or two games a season. And prices won't be coming down in future seasons.

Jesus that's what you call an expensive day out mate,thankfully we are on tv a lot more these days,but tell me what the situation is in Ireland on a Saturday,say when city are not on BT or Sky,I've noticed my last few trips to Portugal (ok I know it's not Ireland) but can you get foreign channels,or is it just what we have plus Setanta Ireland,cause they seem to have a game on every Saturday at 3,or is that mainly an LFC or Rag or as I saw Spurs channel ?

How's the TV situation on Saturday work ?

Should never have to pay money just for the right to buy a ticket.

ive just seen this and had to walk away from computer for 10 mins but i cant calm down. i live on the isle of wight now but had a season ticket for 25 years when the club needed the money. Me and my 2 lads do 4 or 5 games a season at £250 a time, i cant justify £85 just to allow me to buy a £50 ticket and two at £30. I never thought this day would come and its really annoying me. Missus said "at last he's seen sense", but right now i just feel fucking betrayed

moomba said:
Should never have to pay money just for the right to buy a ticket.

Agree it shouldn't be so much and nor should the tickets, but tbf the payment is for priority not to actually buy a ticket which will eventually go to general sale.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
summerseat blue said:

Probably not quite as easy for the fan with a couple of kids to take though.

He is looking at £85 plus another load of cash to take them to that one off game.

Fucking ridiculous
That's not what i'm saying. I waited till they went on general sale, no need to pay the £85 .

meeesh said:
jimharri said:
thekippax said:

Jesus that's what you call an expensive day out mate,thankfully we are on tv a lot more these days,but tell me what the situation is in Ireland on a Saturday,say when city are not on BT or Sky,I've noticed my last few trips to Portugal (ok I know it's not Ireland) but can you get foreign channels,or is it just what we have plus Setanta Ireland,cause they seem to have a game on every Saturday at 3,or is that mainly an LFC or Rag or as I saw Spurs channel ?

How's the TV situation on Saturday work ?
Well; there is no saturday TV over here apart from the satellite channels you listed. There are some pubs that show the games that are on foreign satellite channels (Italy is quite a common one), but you can stream those on your computer if you know where to look. We don't even have a highlights programme on RTE on a saturday night any more. They scrapped it during the past season, presumably down to cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.