CL draw Automated

I can’t get my head round how it’s decided who we’ll play at home/away with 8 different opponents, with 4 at home and 4 away.

I can’t get my head round how it’s decided who we’ll play at home/away with 8 different opponents, with 4 at home and 4 away.
I’ve not looked into it loads, but I think you play 2 teams from each of the 4 groups, one at home and one away.

You can’t play teams from your own country and there’ll be the usual pairings that can’t play on the same night from each country.

It seems too convoluted to me, but will give it a go this season and sack it off it it’s shite.

I bet it will be rigged so Real avoid any team who can knock them out so they win it again.

The number of times they avoided Barca when they were at their prime only to go onto win it, while Barca went unbeaten against them in the league during the same season is countless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.