CL draw Automated

If we werent brilliant, I'd probably think the draw was rigged if we got a tough one.

As it is, I prefer the tougher matches in Europe, so please give us more of those, whether it's rigged or not.

They should automate the entire competition and just tell us who won. Hint. It’s unlikely to be us. 2nd Hint. It will be a Spanish team that plays in white and initials are RM. (Hope I didn’t ruin it for everyone).
This RM team you mention. Is that the one that doesn't give up when a goal behind in the last couple of minutes, then scores and scores again in extra-time? Or is it the one that progresses due to their opponents taking shit penalties.
RM may be the organisers' favourites, but they also take advantage of opponents who fall asleep on the pitch.

That's right. Top 8 will automatically qualify for the round of 16 with the teams who finish 9th-24th entering a two legged playoff for the reminding 8 places.

The teams who lose the playoff go into the Europa league knockouts while teams finishing 25th and below are kicked out of Europe all together.

Round of 16 will be seeded so if you finish top of the league phase you will play the 16th seeded team 2nd will play 15th and so on
I thought they'd scrapped the Europa League parachute under the new format.

I thought they'd scrapped the Europa League parachute under the new format.
It could be the conference league, my apologies but the teams knocked out in the league playoff phase definitely drop into on of the other European competitions. Only the teams who finish 25th-36th in the league phase are eliminated from Europe all together

*EDIT* Just checked and they drop into the conference league

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.