CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I don't mind getting Liverpool because it means they get their toughest possible draw too. Really though, we want the easiest draw and the likes of Liverpool, Bayern, Madrid and Chelsea to take each other out.

Most irritating draw would be City vs Bayern & Liverpool vs Benfica.
arrrrgggghhhh now you've gone and done it !

I'm more of the opinion now that if we want to win it we need to be capable of beating anybody, and have the luck with decisions etc. that haven't always gone our way. Would be nice to see one of the lesser teams scrape through to the final, a-la Watford FAC, so we get a final we're most likely to win.

Anyone but Liverpool and bayern that's not cos I fear them it's because all the others I think we can get it done first leg then rest a few

I'd take any side over the PL clubs. It's just boring to draw against a PL club in the CL.
It's boring if we draw Chelsea, but City vs Liverpool over two legs would be anything but boring. It would be anarchy haha.

City v Liverpool is a much more exciting draw than City vs Villareal.

Get your money on Bayern, Real Madrid, Dippers and us or Chelsea all avoiding each other. UEFA will make it happen ! Then follows the money spinning semi-finals.

Ideally:

dippers v munich rags
Lille/Chelsea v real madrid
Benfica v Atletico Madrid
Juve/Villarreal v City

Will be:

City v Liverpool
Atletico v munich rags
Benfica v Lille/Chelsea
Juve/Villarreal v Real Madrid

The best draw for us bar none is Real Madrid.

They are absolutely shit, squeaked through because PSG did a PSG, and yet because it's Madrid the still have the prestige that will make it a big game to prepare us for the rest of tournament.

I never understand people who think us drawing the weakest possible opponent in every round is a good thing. All that means is you get to the final without playing a massive game against an opposition that's knocked out all the best teams in Europe and has no fear whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.