CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Did you manage to do both Levante and Villarreal in the end?
No just Levante, had a ticket for Villareal but it was my birthday weekend and I felt bad leaving the wife Sat night so canned it. Getting soft in my old age.

Levante fans are ace, the team are bottom of the league and nearly as bad as united but they stuck with the team throughout never booing or anything.

Think they have a friendship with Espanyol too, their fans were very good also, Zabbas old team which came up in my half time chats with some of them!

No just Levante, had a ticket for Villareal but it was my birthday weekend and I felt bad leaving the wife Sat night so canned it. Getting soft in my old age.
She should be grateful you let her come to Spain!

Recently broke the news to my other half that I'm hoping to go to Paris in May, but she's not invited :)

Don't want Liverpool - not because I fear them but if you play them 3 times in a week or so, by law of averages you will loose at least one game.
Fuck that let’s get em and win all 3! Imagine the psychological damage that would do to them and were more than capable of doing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.