CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Not too bothered who we get, tbh. Benfica would probably be the best in terms of an away day and Villareal would be nice, but you have to beat the best teams to win it so if it ends up being Bayern or Liverpool then so be it.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Anyone else kinda want Liverpool in every competition possible? Just read the BBC's quadruple piece this morning and would like to knock them out of as many competitions as possible.

No?
I saw it but didn't click on it (not a chance). Yeah, it's up to us.

Still prefer Benfica or Villarreal though.

QF - Liverpool. They need to stopped, and only we are good enough to do it.
SF - Bayern. Got to beat the best to be the best - plus, it’d be nice to play a team who actually were champions of something - PSG, Leipzig, Liverpool, champions of fuck-all last year.
Final - Chelsea. Revenge.

Reactions: Sef
Absolute Radio's news stating "Manchester United, Liverpool & Chelsea will find out their route to the final today!.. "

Anyone else kinda want Liverpool in every competition possible? Just read the BBC's quadruple piece this morning and would like to knock them out of as many competitions as possible.

No?
I want the Dippers to stay in the competitions for as long as possible, so their players don’t get more rest than ours, but without them winning anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.