CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

For the team I hope its Benfica or Villarreal. From a selfish point of view, don't fancy a trip back to lisbon so soon after last round, and theres not too much around Villareal having been there last time we played them. I like madrid so Athletico would do me, and I've not been to their stadium.On our day we're capable of beating anyone.

For the team I hope its Benfica or Villarreal. From a selfish point of view, don't fancy a trip back to lisbon so soon after last round, and theres not too much around Villareal having been there last time we played them. I like madrid so Athletico would do me, and I've not been to their stadium.On our day we're capable of beating anyone.
We stayed in Benidorm when we played Villareal, and Mac off here organised coaches from a Bar there, had a brilliant time

Please no English team again! Our record against English teams in CL is horrible.
Real, Atletico and Bayern are my prefers.

My dream draw is
Us vs real
Bayern vs benfica (we play winner)
Atletico vs villareal
Dippers vs chelsea
Think Liverpool will struggle against Chelsea and Madrid and I'd quite like a winnable but big game against real before a massive semi final. If you want to be the best you've got to beat the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.