CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Try to smash them early and finish the tie as a contest in the home leg

Although could be easier said than done.

Liverpool v Bayern in the semis is nice, but if we make it through its not as if ours is going to be a cakewalk either

Very happy with that and the fact we avoided Bayern and Liverpool, which is a fixture which could certainly have an impact on their Premier League fixture thinking.

We face a version of Atletico most weeks and they don't have outright pace on the counter.

Home ties for both rounds, Chelsea would have no fans attending?

It's a City v Bayern or Dippers final.
That’s how I feel playing against Atletico. We get plenty of practice playing against a parked bus every week and they’ve got no pace up top to threaten us. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy because they’re the master of the dark arts, but yeah I’m happy with the draw. Chelsea/Real semi will be decent too.

Spending a weekend in Paris with 50k scousers makes me ill though.

potentially having to play Liverpool in the final is horrendous. being in Paris with a load of dippers is just shite.

Probably shouldn't get ahead of ourselves but this is the very first thing I thought when I saw the Semi Draw.

It would be absolutely awful for what should be a great event.

Very happy with that and the fact we avoided Bayern and Liverpool, which is a fixture which could certainly have an impact on their Premier League fixture thinking.

We face a version of Atletico most weeks and they don't have outright pace on the counter.

Home ties for both rounds, Chelsea would have no fans attending?

It's a City v Bayern or Dippers final.
Wow, that's great optimism. I'm pretty sure Chelsea will be allowed fans by the point of the semi-final though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.