CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Decent draw. Would obviously have preferred Villarreal or Benfica, but we avoided the best teams and lets be honest, if we cant beat Atletico over 2 games, we were never gonna win the tournament anyway.

Have to say I always enjoyed Atleticos shithousery against Liverpool, and more recently against United, since the tears from their fans and Klopp always was quite hilarious. Will not enjoy it as much when we are up against them ourselves! As long as we are focused and play our game we will win this, even if I rate Atletico and think they are a team that can win against anyone on their day. If we get sucked into focusing on the wrong things, like the ref or arguing with them on the field over silly things which they will try to make us do, they got a chance.

Would estimate our chances of going through to around 65-70%. Lets hope for the best!

So if one team plays on Tuesday second leg then Liverpool game gets moved to Saturday, ffs I could miss it.

Decent draw. Would obviously have preferred Villarreal or Benfica, but we avoided the best teams and lets be honest, if we cant beat Atletico over 2 games, we were never gonna win the tournament anyway.

Have to say I always enjoyed Atleticos shithousery against Liverpool, and more recently against United, since the tears from their fans and Klopp always was quite hilarious. Will not enjoy it as much when we are up against them ourselves! As long as we are focused and play our game we will win this, even if I rate Atletico and think they are a team that can win against anyone on their day. If we get sucked into focusing on the wrong things, like the ref or arguing with them on the field over silly things which they will try to make us do, they got a chance.

Would estimate our chances of going through to around 65-70%. Lets hope for the best!
It'd be fucking funny to put Ferna in for this game just to tactically match their shithousery.

Chelsea also played both Madrid teams last season

Liverpool fans love a good banner, they churn them out in their thousands.

Lets hope the football supporters of the Lisbon clubs relieve them of as many as possible.

Might create some tasty scenes around the streets of that fair city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.