CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Fat too soon to be thinking about the final. Plenty of tough games in the Quarters and Semi Finals.

Either way I'd love to see those Scouse bastards to get knocked out.
Would be a great season to see Liverpool fight hard but end up not winning the league or CL or FA cup.

Must hurt more when they have belief.

It would be even better to see you guys knock them out but I know that would be a stressful environment.

Before the draw thought 5 teams could win depending how it went,think that could be down to 3 as chavs and real are unlikely to win potentially 3 difficult ties, fairly happy one of dippers or Bayern out of the way.

Only reason to be disappointed with that draw is the crucial Liverpool match sandwiched between it.

Liverpool will have a much easier time against benfica on paper and will be able to rotate with less worry than we will.
Dippers have to travel in the week before the game against City. We'll be at home. Liverpool got the easier draw but they're still playing a CL quarter away from home in the build up to the biggest game of the PL season so far

Only reason to be disappointed with that draw is the crucial Liverpool match sandwiched between it.

Liverpool will have a much easier time against benfica on paper and will be able to rotate with less worry than we will.
They cannot afford to rotate until the tie is won it may not be as easy as the dippers seem to think..

I think you'll beat Atletico. I'm concerned about Real though as theyre a decent team (Benzema is in good form) but you should be winning that.

Would you rather have Liverpool in the final or Bayern?
Bayern all day. I think it'll be City vs Liverpool in the final though.

If United had won we'd have been playing them.

Happy with home tie first before Liverpool game and them being away. Hopefully they play on the Wednesday night
We’d actually have ended up with Bayern if all things happened exactly the same as the balls would have been loaded alphabetically and hence instead of getting “club athletico de madrid” we’d have drawn “fc bayern muchen”.

Or maybe having a different set of teams would have impacted something in the day that meant the draw went differently.

Or maybe silvestre would have been in a good mood rather than sour grapes because united werent in the draw and then twirled the balls 5 times rather than 4.

Or maybe Txiki would have stuck his middle finger up at uniteds new ceo as a welcome gesture but for uefa to see the disrespect and kick us out of the competition.

Or maybe having GPC and Gill in attendance would have been enough for them to warmed the united ball for them to draw against villareal and us liverpool.

Or maybe we’d have drawn united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.