CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

We haven’t been screwed over as such, the European refs are just abysmal full stop.
We got screwed over when Llorente scored with his arm. The Turkish ref didn't have a comprehensive view and so gave the goal, and I remember a couple of penalties in one game went against us, one of which involved a 'law change' within the week!

This will be an ugly tie - they'll slow the games to a snails pace and look to pick us off.
Any win will do to be honest
We really could have done with Walkers recovery pace in the home-leg. I think we will see Cancelo on the right and Ake on the left as a third defender.

If we take a 2 goal lead to Madrid I think there is no way they will have enough firepower to knock us out as long as we are a bit pragmatic. They were very underwhelming against United, fortunately for them United did what they usually do and made it easy for them by playing straight into their hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.