CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Might have missed this further up in the thread but are we there the same time as Chelsea? Any chance of the home/away games being swapped?

Out of interest would people swap our draw for Liverpool’s.

I’m hearing we have got a really tough draw, but I didn’t want Bayern or Liverpool.

Athletico could have been easier with Villarreal or Benfica, but they would have been the next one I choose (I appreciate playing style will be a concern and we will need to exercise patience). However, the general feeling is that United where just terrible and they where not outclassed.

Real/ Chelsea is obviously going to be a tough game, whichever way it goes and I think there is a good chance Chelsea fans will be back one way or another by then (however for all the UEFA is corrupt) they surely won’t want a Russian team in the final.

PSG where the better team against Real over 1 and a 1/2 legs and if it was not for Mbappe running offside needlessly, I think they would have won.

That said despite age Modric/ Benz showed they still have world class ability at times, so I think they would be able to hurt us, although strength wise our team/ squad is better.

In short the bookies have 3 favourites (us, L’pool and Bayern)

2 in with a chance (Chelsea, Real)

1 a bit of an outsider (A.Madrid)

2 rank outsiders (Benfica and Villareal).

Would you prefer to be against another favourite and the rank outsiders.

Or 2 with a punchers chance and one it would be a surprise if they won the tournament?

Out of interest would people swap our draw for Liverpool’s.

I’m hearing we have got a really tough draw, but I didn’t want Bayern or Liverpool.

Athletico could have been easier with Villarreal or Benfica, but they would have been the next one I choose (I appreciate playing style will be a concern and we will need to exercise patience). However, the general feeling is that United where just terrible and they where not outclassed.

Real/ Chelsea is obviously going to be a tough game, whichever way it goes and I think there is a good chance Chelsea fans will be back one way or another by then (however for all the UEFA is corrupt) they surely won’t want a Russian team in the final.

PSG where the better team against Real over 1 and a 1/2 legs and if it was not for Mbappe running offside needlessly, I think they would have won.

That said despite age Modric/ Benz showed they still have world class ability at times, so I think they would be able to hurt us, although strength wise our team/ squad is better.

In short the bookies have 3 favourites (us, L’pool and Bayern)

2 in with a chance (Chelsea, Real)

1 a bit of an outsider (A.Madrid)

2 rank outsiders (Benfica and Villareal).

Would you prefer to be against another favourite and the rank outsiders.

Or 2 with a punchers chance and one it would be a surprise if they won the tournament?
They were 3rd choice. Chelsea have bar far the worst draw. Chelsea or Real can rest going into the semi which isn't good for us.

Not read the whole thread but IF we reach semis and play Chelsea would we get tickets at there place?? Also people looking for alternative routes try via Dublin or alicante barcelona etc

Think prices will come down again if Chelsea game switches…Manc direct flights obviously gone sky high but London routes also high at the moment
We are going Manchester Ibiza - Madrid and Madrid - Palma - Manchester, think it was about £135, but its shot up now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.