CL games next season

Rammyblues said:
Poznan seems a good way, singing fuck off platini or fuck off uefa while we are at it.

The problem is that, unless we undertook an actual full-on PR campaign to advertise it, no one would recognise that as a UEFA protest, it would just be interpreted as the return of the pre-match poznan. Booing/whistling during the anthem and unfurling anti-UEFA banners would do the job much better.

We got 700 odd pages on FFP and the last 100 are mostly about us being shafted and that the club should get more backbone.

If the club won't/can't do it then lets make sure we get some ideas going and some action in place to show that this clubs supporters have backbone and are totally unhappy with the way the club has been treated

citykev28 said:
A muted Poznan would be more of a statement and the tv companies wouldn't be able to pass it off as excitement.

Turn our backs on the pitch, arm in arm like the Poznan but no jumping or singing.

I like this idea, but around me (family stand), they are mostly day-trippers and they don't know what is going on. Still I'm happy to do it with definace!

The club should apply their own ‘FFP’ rules to all UEFA officials who attend CL games at the Etihad
1. Free Transport to and from Manchester Airport will be available but using my Brother – in – Law Nissan Cabstar Truck
2. Free overnight accommodation will be available at Gardeners Arms in Stockport
3. We’ve introduced our new range of Pre- half time and Post match refreshments
This includes
• Free Mellow Birds Coffee
• Free ALDI value Tea
• Range of Cheese, Jam and potted meat sandwiches (White sliced only)
• Panda Cola or Orange aid
• Spar salted peanuts (limited to 21 Each)
• Tesco value (box) everyday Euro red or white wine
• Tinned fruit cocktail with Jelly
• Nice Biscuits
4. Seating provided at the back of block 309
5. We operate a strict dress code – suits, ties, leather shoes, shirt with collars, coats are not permitted in the seating area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.