CL games tonight...

From everything ive seen of Bayern this season, they don't look the team they were last year.

Every time I have watched Robben he has dived and run the ball out of play more than create or score.

Watching this game gives me belief that we can beat Barca tomorrow. We need to play just like Arsenal but we have tremendous firepower up front, unlike Arsenal, so when we do get the odd chance, we have a far greater chance of putting it away.

Refs not doing arsenal any favours. Wasn't a foul by cazorla. Then same foul on cazorla unpunished.

The_Mo said:
Watching this game gives me belief that we can beat Barca tomorrow. We need to play just like Arsenal but we have tremendous firepower up front, unlike Arsenal, so when we do get the odd chance, we have a far greater chance of putting it away.

When we attacked we were the better team. The only problem was Demichelis throwing the game away for us. Thank god he's banned.

UUBlue said:
What's the betting on Robben joining United at some point?

If Kroos ever decides to leave them then id love us to go in for him, class player. Far too good for them lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.