CL highlights on ITV at 10.45pm

I thought Keane just hated Ferguson but he seems to possibly hate United full stop, never says anything good about them, bet that does the Rags' heads in - haha!

Or does he hate Mourinho?

He certainly likes Guardiola!

Dixon has forgotten that we've signed Gabriel Jesus with him saying "I can't believe they haven't signed another striker"...that lad's a future Ballon d'Or winner and everyone seems to have forgotten about him!
nah I think he has a point about the striker. as good as Jesus is, and Iheanacho I think we need another recognized striker / goal scorer.

I watched the highlights last night, it was another glowing report. So good to see us getting the recognition we deserve, and they cant deny it tbh... Good football always overcomes the bias press. But we were on third again! And I am so fked off with Leicester winning, it's all the CL media will concentrate on for the next 2 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.