CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

I thought the first legs were played over 4 dates in a 2 week period in February, two ties on each of the dates, so surely our away leg could be either 16/17 or 23/24 Feb. I believe second legs are over a similar time frame in early March.

Is that confirmed?? Had a different answer on the last page! Is it because we're in the first half of the draw??

the group winners play the first leg away from home. On the OS as well i'll paste it in here.

How does the draw work?

Two seeding pots containing the eight group winners and eight group runners-up are formed.

Group winners play their first leg away from home, and, at this stage, no team can be drawn against another club from their group of own country association.

the group winners play the first leg away from home. On the OS as well i'll paste it in here.

How does the draw work?

Two seeding pots containing the eight group winners and eight group runners-up are formed.

Group winners play their first leg away from home, and, at this stage, no team can be drawn against another club from their group of own country association.

Yes, but there's 2 separate date ranges 16/17th FEB and 23/24th FEB for the first legs...!!

I thought the first legs were played over 4 dates in a 2 week period in February, two ties on each of the dates, so surely our away leg could be either 16/17 or 23/24 Feb. I believe second legs are over a similar time frame in early March.
That is correct

sorry mate didnt pick that up on your original comment. No-one will know until the draw on monday i think or atleast until they set the TV stuff which will be after

Ok, thanks...!! Just trying to get a head start on the flights!! Guess that plans out the window!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.