CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Anyone but PSG for me, probably prefer to avoid Benfica too. Would rightly be favourites over 2 legs against the rest (& Benfica).

Yes we have to play the good teams at some point, but I'd rather leave it 'til later for a change.

PSG - no thanks best team we could face. Fans are nutters and not in a nice way. Terror threat still lingers.

Gent - would be good but with 13k points and only a few hundred tickets never gonna get one.

Roma - been there done that and again fans are evil.

Kiev - no good as wouldn't get in as behind closed doors

PSV - would be a great trip and a winnable game . Not far from Amsterdam too

Benfica - my ideal choice again winnable game and bit of winter sun. The Porto away game was class and this would be the same

I suppose he must be still on our website because officially the transfer can't go through until January?

Either that or a clerical error on the site, which seems unlikely given how much focus we put on it

PSG - no thanks best team we could face. Fans are nutters and not in a nice way. Terror threat still lingers.

Gent - would be good but with 13k points and only a few hundred tickets never gonna get one.

Roma - been there done that and again fans are evil.

Kiev - no good as wouldn't get in as behind closed doors

PSV - would be a great trip and a winnable game . Not far from Amsterdam too

Benfica - my ideal choice again winnable game and bit of winter sun. The Porto away game was class and this would be the same
Good analysis of the teams we might face .
Benfica sounds good .

Looking at it purely from the bookies' odds of winning the CL the order we want is as follows:-

Gent, Kiev, PSV, Benfica, Roma, PSG

Gent, Kiev and PSV could therefore all be classed as good draws with the other three being bad draws.

We are 5th favourites with PSG 4th. Personally I'd fancy us to beat anybody on the list bar PSG which I'd rate as 50/50.

Looking at it purely from the bookies' odds of winning the CL the order we want is as follows:-

Gent, Kiev, PSV, Benfica, Roma, PSG

Gent, Kiev and PSV could therefore all be classed as good draws with the other three being bad draws.

We are 5th favourites with PSG 4th. Personally I'd fancy us to beat anybody on the list bar PSG which I'd rate as 50/50.

tbh i will not put benfica and roma as bad draws....they are good teams too but not at psg level ....tough games?? yes but not really bad

tbh i will not put benfica and roma as bad draws....they are good teams too but not at psg level ....tough games?? yes but not really bad

It's true PSG is the only really bad draw but with 6 teams left if we get one of the easiest 3 we could say we've been lucky and one of the other 3 unlucky. It's academic anyway: I think we all know we'll get PSG!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.