CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Ohh I do love a list. I'll do mine:

1) PSV
2) Gent
3) Roma
4) Kiev
5) Benfica
6) PSG

Gent aren't the push overs people expect. I'd def rather have PSV over Gent.
PSG I would be gutted if we got them. Anyone else over 2 legs i'd expect us to win. To be honest a with a fully fit team i'd expect us to beat PSG over 2 legs but that aint ever going to happen. Even if we had a fully fit team for the first game I expect us to have 4/5 missing for the 2nd leg.

Is Gent's stadium one of those small, claustrophobic grounds which are difficult for the away team?

Wouldn't mind Roma, I don't think they will be happy playing the first leg at home against us, not after beating them last season. And they'll be in two minds whether to attack or just concentrate on not conceding an away goal.

would like to avoid Benfica and PSG , (and no doubt they want to avoid us) , if we can get kun and vinny back and playing at the top of their game for February and avoid more injuries , think we have an excellent chance of the semi finals. But a final appearance would be dreamland , thousands of blues boooooooooing their little ditty in Berlin , would be hilarious

would like to avoid Benfica and PSG , (and no doubt they want to avoid us) , if we can get kun and vinny back and playing at the top of their game for February and avoid more injuries , think we have an excellent chance of the semi finals. But a final appearance would be dreamland , thousands of blues boooooooooing their little ditty in Berlin , would be hilarious

Ill be booing, but booing in Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.