CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

B-b-b-but, I don't understand. I've been reading on here this last few days that, because UEFA hate us and PSG, that we'd be paired together so one of us would be knocked out. What happened? In terms a 5 year old can follow, please.

It's a good draw overall. Not great for the 2,000 to 3,000 who would have wanted to go but the club and 95% of fans: good. Lets hope the weather doesn't make the away leg a lottery.

Poor old Chelsea getting PSG. All they have got to concentrate on is the Cups so maybe they could do it

Lads, you don't need to worry about the game, according to Sky sports we got knocked out. This is the headline on the website:-

Champions League: Arsenal to play Barcelona, Chelsea face PSG.

That say's it all.

So now the fifa agenda is put to bed with a favourable draw lets start the sky sports agenda!

Our fans make me laugh. We draw Barca, 'shit draw, it's a fix' we draw Kiev, 'shit draw, it's a fix'.

I'd much rather be us right now than the Chav's or Arse!
I think most fans are made up from a footballing point of view. The reason some of us are a bit pissed off is because we'd like to travel to see the game and are now unable to.

Kiev are on a winter break now.

Their next league game is 4th March.

So they'll either be very rusty or very refreshed depending on your outlook.

Good draw for us potentially progressing but personally I want us to win the PL most of all. This draw will likely help Arsenal concentrate on that.

However it may give our players a lift. We must really look to forge a PL lead in the table. Our end of season fixtures are more difficult.

If we could win at Arsenal that would be magnificent.

Seriously apart from Gent we couldn't have had a better draw. We will play them during their pre season break when they won't have played for months and to do so with no big home advantage due to playing behind closed doors and we have no excuses

Regarding fans at the away tie Daniel Taylor (Telegraph) has just tweeted the following.

"Spoken to UEFA to double check, no City fans will be allowed into the Kiev game. It's a shame that one set of supporters are punished for Racism of others"

Does that mean they are allowed home fans in???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.