CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Like somewhere new to visit so not Juve or Napoli...

Monaco be my preference... Dortmund be a good trip but tough game, same with Madrid.

i predict Juve we'll get.

Just hope some people realise that statistically Madrid or Dortmund are our most likely opponents, and don't claim it's rigged if we get one of them.

Just hope some people realise that statistically Madrid or Dortmund are our most likely opponents, and don't claim it's rigged if we get one of them.
Haha but statistically we shouldn't get the group of death most seasons.......

I think you'll find it's rigged if we get anyone except the easiest possible draw.

Although seeing as there's no obvious candidate for easiest opposition, perhaps it might still be rigged even then.

when do they usually start actually pulling the teams out? lot of faffing and chat first usually.... need to time a break at work to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.