CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Best draw we could have hoped for, more than happy with that. Not convinced we'll beat them on current form, mind you!
Remember when we drew Barca a few years back. They were in poor form, six points off top, manager under pressure, I was bullish at the draw.

By the time we played them they were top and they twatted us.

There's hope

Hard to say, Monaco are playing well, had an 11 game win streak snapped this month, one point off the top in Ligue 1. Then again, Ligue 1 is a joke and it's easily the best draw we could have hoped for.

Wouldn't mind going to this one, but there won't be many tickets available no doubt.

Spurs got 800ish tickets priced at £37.

I suspect we'll have to collect in destination again, which is sensible with such a limited number of tickets

Before everyone jumps in booking flights, might be worth considering that the capacity is only 18,500 so tickets will be like rocking horse shit !!!!

Happily sit in the home end. Or sit in a bar in Monaco! Always wanted to go and the one team I've wanted us to face since we started playing in the CL

Genuinely hope that those who have put the miles in get a chance to go and city stop people buying to sell or doing mates favours.

Because of where it is, half our allocation will go to the super rich corporate fans. Bet there's loads of arabs who live in that area

Twat them at home and pray when we play them there. Hopefully with Jesus bedded in and possibly a couple of defensive sinings in January we'll be back to some sort of decent form!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.