CL last 16 draw - Monaco

A lot will change between now and February. I expect us to be better and them to have slowed down in terms of scoring rate

I would rather have drawn Monaco than Dortmund or Napoli

No chance of a ticket. Its not Tblisi where you wouldnt want to go. Fly to Nice, day or two there. If you can afford it hire a nice car, drive along the Corniche to Monaco. Again if you can manage it a night in Montecarlo, good meal and a 3-0 win.
Well anybody can dream - I mean the 3-0

Looking at their home attendances there always seems to be 3000/4000 empty seats in their end. Even with Spurs and playing in the CL they only managed 13000 out of a 18000 capacity. They'll be fucking tons of tickets flying about just won't be sat in the away end.

Monaco are scoring goals for fun, think they are the top scorers in Europe so far, +39 goal difference, Pep needs to sort our defence out quick

Really looking forward to seeing some of their incredibly talented youngsters in person, hopefully Txiki and co. have a look as well.

They're a really good side and it would be a mistake to celebrate like Arsenal fans did 2 years ago before being embarrassed.

Spurs got 800ish tickets priced at £37.

I suspect we'll have to collect in destination again, which is sensible with such a limited number of tickets

They'll all go to players, staff & corporates so no need for a collection point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.