CL last 16 draw - Monaco

I await the day when there's a strongly linked City representative doing the draw, puts his hand in the pot pulls a ball out drops it and goes "fucking hell that was hot"

Ideally I'd like to avoid Juventus and the two Madrid teams.

I don't think there is an outstanding team this year though. We are capable of winning the bloody thing if we can tighten up defensively.

Assuming Kompany is out, are there any potential replacements we could sign who would be eligible for the CL?

Fancy us over two legs against all of them but one, even Barca and Bayern in future rounds. Only team I think we would struggle against is Atletico. They are very well drilled defensively, which we struggle against, we'd commit too many players forward and they'd murder us on the counter.

I'd love another crack at Real. I though they were there for the taking last season and we didn't turn up in both games.

TBF, right now there is no team in Europe which was very convincing. We already faced the one with the best attack, happily can't draw them. I don't care who we get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.