CL last 16 draw - Monaco

bring anyone you like on. we can beat anyone in the draw. if anything there will be fans all over Europe thinking "i hope we don't get city". if it wasn't Bravo i'd even say we could win this.

I agree Bill - but I would prefer Benfica - as I think that would be the best trip

bring anyone you like on. we can beat anyone in the draw. if anything there will be fans all over Europe thinking "i hope we don't get city". if it wasn't Bravo i'd even say we could win this.
Even though that was predictable you did make me laugh Bill.

Surprised how many have even listed Real. I understand they're at home to Dortmund in the last group stage game but don't you think BVB will be going all out to finish atop the group for an easier draw in the knockouts? All they need is a draw to win the group as well

Based on who we could draw, my order of preference (from most to least):
Napoli/Benfica, Monaco, PSG, Juventus, Dortmund, Atletico. If Real do pass Dortmund I'd put them in the same slot. But a lot can change between now and February, for both opponents and ourselves. I will say; however, along with Bayern and the runner-up of Dortmund/Real, we will be one of the teams that no group winner will want to draw

Wouldn’t fancy us against a streetwise outfit like Atletico, but the traditionally dominant teams have all seemingly taken a step backwards.

Really not sure what to expect, We could easily win the competition, but equally you look at the away games in Glasgow, Barcelona and Monchengladbach, and there’s been too many 6/10 performances from our supposed match winners

Come on people, you know how it works!
The hot and cold balls will be used and we will get the most difficult opponent possible - Real/Atletico/Dortmund/Juventus....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.