CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Anyone looking for cheap flights I think London - Genoa at 50£ return is a great deal.

Trouble is, we're not in London. We're in Manchester. This is the MANCHESTER CITY forum. Travel between London and Manchester is expensive. Car parking at London airports is expensive. Far better to fly from Manchester with a change en route if required. London airports are well located for fans of the London clubs. They're dire for us.

Trouble is, we're not in London. We're in Manchester. This is the MANCHESTER CITY forum. Travel between London and Manchester is expensive. Car parking at London airports is expensive. Far better to fly from Manchester with a change en route if required. London airports are well located for fans of the London clubs. They're dire for us.
Yes London is miles away!

There's plenty of London based City fans mate, the lads just passing information on no need to be arsey

Easyjet flight, hotel and match ticket all booked.
In the home end again as no chance will go down to my points total.

i've flown many times from down south to watch city abroad, probably will do for this one too. and i live in the north west.

Good, helpful advice just being passed on to fellow blues

Not being arsey at all. I'm highlighting the maths behind "cheap" fares which don't end up cheap at all. Alot of folks outside the area lump us in with London. Allow for the rail fare etc if you're planning a trip from a London airport. Manchester - Euston is mile for mile one of the most expensive rail journeys in the world. And then Genoa ... travel from there to Monaco needs to be priced in too. The all-in total is what travellers end up paying. Not just the air fare between two airports which are both in the wrong cities.

Sadly that was my first thought.

Sometimes we have to get a grip.....

Drawing Monaco is a Uefa smokescreen, bb4tm! It's a transparent attempt to make the FOCs booing the anthem in 323 think the whole show is totally impartial. Wait till we stuff Monaco, home and away, and then get a big 'un! I don't trust Uefa as far as I can kick The Millennium Stadium!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.