CL last 16 draw - Monaco

How exactly is not beating Celtic and not topping the group glossing over the facts, surely they are the facts or am I wrong?
Do you really think Barca, the 2 Madrids and Bayern will be trembling about drawing us? If so I really admire your positivity, good to see seniors generating such positivity.
You seem to be one of those fans that have difficulty coping with anything that is not wholly positive about City? Generally I am very positive but not to the extent of thinking we are better than we actually are and have arrived at the top table when we clearly have not, not yet anyway. That's my opinion and I am entitled to have one, as we all are.
If you think we are as good as the aforementioned clubs, then that's lovely and I am really happy for you.
At the risk of annoying you further, it is also my opinion that none of the remaining clubs in the draw will be too concerned about getting us, compared to Barca, the 2 Madrids and Bayern. xx

Well we got Monaco , according to your reasoning they will now be jumping joy alongside or the other realists on this thread , even though Bayern , Barca and Atletico are playing every bit as inconsistently as ourselves , and your comment about not coping with anything not wholly possible is f*cking hilarious , i was at Halifax away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and many other disasters (like losing 5-0 at Craven Cottage at HALF-TIME) don't start f*cking questioning my ability to cope.

Well we got Monaco , according to your reasoning they will now be jumping joy alongside or the other realists on this thread , even though Bayern , Barca and Atletico are playing every bit as inconsistently as ourselves , and your comment about not coping with anything not wholly possible is f*cking hilarious , i was at Halifax away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and many other disasters (like losing 5-0 at Craven Cottage at HALF-TIME) don't start f*cking questioning my ability to cope.

I have never been the same since that trip to Halifax.

50/50 this one , on the form we showed v Barca you would make us slight favs but that depends on everyone being fit. This Monaco team score shitloads of goals and are very dangerous and after the shambles on Sat im fearing the worst!

that hot dog stand took some stick , it must have moved at least six feet and the view from halfway up an oak tree was half decent as well . Where were we when we were totally shit ???........bloody doing the last tango in Halifax

What a place it was, infact I went back there and watched Macc Town once and have never been so cold in my life, and it was colder in the bloody social club than it was outside, it was 90 dreadful minutes and a 0-0 draw and did nothing to improve my memories of the place.

What a place it was, infact I went back there and watched Macc Town once and have never been so cold in my life, and it was colder in the bloody social club than it was outside, it was 90 dreadful minutes and a 0-0 draw and did nothing to improve my memories of the place.

My memory may be playing tricks but i am sure Halifax had to play the game early , because their floodlights were'nt up to standard for the TV broadcast (there again i was mildly surprised there was electricity in Halifax in the 1980's)anyway your a brave man going back to that midden , not a place i would like to see again and hopefully never will

£60 stanstead to Genoa return, night in genoa, £15 train to Monaco, night there, back on the thursday....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.