CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona

kippaxblue76 said:
Its quite clear that they do not want us to progress, the chances of us getting a group of death every single year then getting Barca twice in succession after we manage to get through is highly unlikely. Add all this to the FFP bollocks only points to one thing. IT FUCKING STINKS.

i woudnt say BM, Roma & Cska is exactly a group of death, look at liverpool they had an easily second place group and couldnt cut it.
We done awesme to bounce back and if we can continue that form we will kill tikki taka

CTID!!!

jollylescott said:
As they say we have nothing to fear other than fear itself.

This is not the same City team that looked like they wanted to line up for autographs before the game last year. We will provide them with a much sterner test. This is a City team that looks like it believes that it belongs at the elite level.

If we get someone like the Roma ref again then the outcome is 50/50.
i would say we have to fear Messy running rampant through out defense. Just saying

The Pope said:
If we beat them everybody connected to the club will seriously believe we can win the competition.

This could be the best draw for us.
I have no doubt on our day we could could beat them.

My fear is the match officials instructed to not let us.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Now onto the incredibly more interesting Europa League, a whole variety of teams. If it wasn't on a Thursday it'd be the best European competition.
Agreed. The football may not be the best but at least the match-ups are interesting.

Don't forget a certain Suarez as well.

kippaxblue76 said:
Its quite clear that they do not want us to progress, the chances of us getting a group of death every single year then getting Barca twice in succession after we manage to get through is highly unlikely. Add all this to the FFP bollocks only points to one thing. IT FUCKING STINKS.

We certainly hadn't had a lot of luck with our draws. 12 of the 28 matches we would have played in the competition since we got back into it will have been against Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Barcelona. Then we've had our easier matches against the likes of Roma, Dortmund, Napoli.

I don't think it's anything more than bad luck, but we've certainly had a lot of it. Even when we dropped into the Europa a few years back we got one of the toughest opponent in both R32 (Porto) and R16 (Sporting) draws.

So, conspiracy theorists.

The balls are hot/cold (delete as applicable) the guests/players who pick them out are instructed which ones to pick for each tie and why?

The refs are all instructed to deliberately make sure we lose (and none of this ever gets leaked out)

Sure...........

mat said:
Chav v PSG

Us v Barca

Are the big TV ties. Bet SKY and ITV want them both.
Chelsea have announced they are playing 11th March

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.