CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Scrotty little Iberian teams can beat Barca. Now is the time for us to beat them.

It is possible, but as usual with these sorts of matches luck will be needed. Either from an injury perspective or a soft call or non-call at some point during the match.

It's doable but it means keeping our key players injury free and in form,

chris85mcfc said:
Jack74 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Still some decent flight prices left to Barcelona the week we play them

What week are we playing them away ?

Week commencing 16th March, i think we play them on the 18th March at the Nou Camp

Plenty of flights going out on the 17th coming back 19th

Ta

Does anyone know where I can find a video of the draw itself? I watched it, but since I am convinced it's bent, I want to watch it again to figure out how they did it.

Ascetic said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Scrotty little Iberian teams can beat Barca. Now is the time for us to beat them.

It is possible, but as usual with these sorts of matches luck will be needed. Either from an injury perspective or a soft call or non-call at some point during the match.

I was thinkin' after the Leicester game how many ways a 1-0 can be rubbed out - cracking strike from 35yds, and these two. Suarez will be diving all over the penalty area, probably biting off people's bollocks, and the ref will rip off his pockets getting a card out for The Mangler, Yaya, Zab and MDM. I bet a pound to a peseta we don't get the lovely Pavel from the Bayern game!

Booked going monday to friday staying on the coast tarragona and in Barcelona night of the game ,500 meters from the ground Did the same last year 405 quid for the 2 of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.