CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
bluetoby said:
Just booked 3 out of Manchester Tues back Thurs night £160 including hotel in center couldn't grumble

Where did you book that mate?
Not tellin

Aw go on then went on low cost holidays city breaks flying out with Ryan air back with Monarch

bluetoby said:
Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
bluetoby said:
Just booked 3 out of Manchester Tues back Thurs night £160 including hotel in center couldn't grumble

Where did you book that mate?
Not tellin

Aw go on then went on low cost holidays city breaks flying out with Ryan air back with Monarch

Same as us. Accom in a hostel for €70 for three of us

I just hope Pellegrini gets his tactics right this time i.e. no Kolarov on the wing and Yaya not in a midfield two.

Roma away for me proved Fernandinho and Fernando is our best midfield combo in this competition, if Yaya wants to play he goes in as a number ten.

SAMH4000 said:
They have Messi, Neymar and Suarez...they're going to destroy us.
Destroy is a wrong word mate.
This is it ..this time around we will stuff those bastards .It doesn't matter who they have or not but this time we will do them .
I am putting my money on City . That is all.
Come on city.

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona

inbetween said:
Problem with this theory is, if they are fixing the draw so that big teams don't get each other... Why have we got Barcelona and why have Chelsea got PSG? Surely us getting Monaco and Barcelona getting Schalke or something would make more sense? I guess no-one would call conspiracy then.

It would certainly look far less suspicious if we'd got Monaco. But someone's got to get us & PSG and it really needs to be someone like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich who can beat us. Obviously it couldn't be the latter so it had to be one of the other two. As per last year, no doubt they'll get all the help they need from UEFA, via the ref.

sam-caddick said:
I just hope Pellegrini gets his tactics right this time i.e. no Kolarov on the wing and Yaya not in a midfield two.

Roma away for me proved Fernandinho and Fernando is our best midfield combo in this competition, if Yaya wants to play he goes in as a number ten.

Chelsea showed the other year how to beat them over two legs and it certainly isn't by going gung ho. That said this Barca team isn't as good as the one of a few years ago and I like to think we may have learnt a thing or two

sam-caddick said:

I thought Kolarov on the wing worked until the sending off, it was after that Alves had the freedom on the right. Agree about Fernando and Fernandinho playing though.

blueparrot said:
sam-caddick said:

I thought Kolarov on the wing worked until the sending off, it was after that Alves had the freedom on the right. Agree about Fernando and Fernandinho playing though.

Milner and Clichy on the left side for me this time around.

What's the score with tickets chaps?

Me and my 2 kids are season ticket holders on the cup scheme, my uncle is a loooooong time season ticket holder but not on the scheme and my cousin is none of the above. We was all hoping to go to the game in Barca but what are the chances of us getting tickets, how much will they be and when will they be on sale?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.