CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona

Chippy_boy said:
How do they fix it I wonder? I mean obviously it IS fixed, but I wonder how they do it.

1) you weirdos need to realize that there are certain clubs we can't draw (English teams and Bayern).

2) then you need to take a class in probability.

3) then you need to understand that until we get pot 1 we are always going to be in a group of death. Always, for the simple fact that we are a Pot 1 (talent wise) team that currently is stuck in Pot 2.

4) finally you need to remember our shit play put us in this position. we win our group and this isn't a problem.

It is actually kind of embarrassing all of this talk about the draws being fixed. You think Bayern LIKE being drawn against us. You think Barca said to Uefa we want City? Both of those UEFA "favorites" are not happy drawing us.

If you want to talk about refs and how they may or not be biased then fine...at least they are human.

goat boy said:
The bloke from barca didn't look happy! Bring it on.

Exactly!! The posters who think this is bent only look at it through blue tinted glasses. Its always Platini doing this to us...If that is true he is also doing it to presumed UEFA favorites Bayern and Barca.

We are fucking City!!! Nobody wants to get drawn against us in the groups or the first round of the knock outs.

BlueDeadHead said:
Chippy_boy said:
How do they fix it I wonder? I mean obviously it IS fixed, but I wonder how they do it.

1) you weirdos need to realize that there are certain clubs we can't draw (English teams and Bayern).

3) then you need to understand that until we get pot 1 we are always going to be in a group of death. Always, for the simple fact that we are a Pot 1 (talent wise) team that currently is stuck in Pot 2.

4) finally you need to remember our shit play put us in this position. we win our group and this isn't a problem.

It is actually kind of embarrassing all of this talk about the draws being fixed. You think Bayern LIKE being drawn against us. You think Barca said to Uefa we want City? Both of those UEFA "favorites" are not happy drawing us.

If you want to talk about refs and how they may or not be biased then fine...at least they are human.

RAG.

;o)

BlueDeadHead said:
Chippy_boy said:

Ignoring the "rag" comment above, I agree, there's not a team in the competition that wants us in their group, or in last 16. Of the clubs we could have got I think Barca are probably 3/4 out of 6 at this time, we couldn't get Chelsea, or Bayern anyway.

We can beat them too, we weren't far off over there last year, and if we have everyone fit we are stronger, and they look weaker to me.

squirtyflower said:
BlueDeadHead said:
Chippy_boy said:

ok then
what are the odds of drawing Barca last year and this?
The same each time I'm afraid ;-) Last year has no relevance to this year.

squirtyflower said:
BlueDeadHead said:
Chippy_boy said:

ok then
They were one of five clubs we could have played last year and one of six this year. I make that a 1 in 30 chance.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
BlueDeadHead said:
ok then
They were one of five clubs we could have played last year and one of six this year. I make that a 1 in 30 chance.
No its a 1 in 5 last year, and a 1 in 6 this year.

squirtyflower said:
BlueDeadHead said:
Chippy_boy said:

ok then

Last year it was 1 in 5

This year 1 in 6.

So same as a dice throw, hardly up there with the great conspiracy theories.

It's just bad luck, look at how many home easy home cup draws we've had in the FA Cup for the last few years and everyone said the FA hates us too....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.