CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

hqdefault.jpg

Don’t want to see any of this shit from Txiki. For me that’s when we lost the tie against Liverpool last year, that very moment.

But like what happened years ago what if it comes out exactly the same? Even in the same order would hardly be a coincidence?
I think that’s the very definition of a coincidence.

People will be much happier when they realise it isn’t fixed, no draw is fixed IMO. It’s one of those weird things that no side can ‘prove’ but if we believe they’re trying to fix it and therefore put city against say, Barcelona, then it can be argued that they’re fixing it AGAINST Barcelona as city are so strong, same can be said if we’re drawn against Porto - UEFA want Porto out. However everyone looks at it with their own agenda. There’s no fix.

But like what happened years ago what if it comes out exactly the same? Even in the same order would hardly be a coincidence?
I think there’s a 1/105 chance of it being exactly the same in the same order for h/a. But they only actually open 8 balls so it’s really only 1/8 chance, which is quite likely, so coincidence is exactly what it is.

Well, it was fucking pathetic from the man.

If I was Klopp I would have had that on a loop on every screen at Melwood from the draw to the day of the second leg; “look, they don’t want us, they’re scared of us” would have been all the motivation Klopp needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.