CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Glad we have the away game first. Will likely be one of their first in the new ground and the team will need to adapt. Would prefer it at Wembley as we have their number there. Home leg at home we will step up as we did against Liverpool and should get the job done.

Going away to Juventus most probably, in the second leg will be a challenge but hopefully take a lead over there and don't bottle it like Atletico!

Not the worst draw. Playing Porto would have been nice but we would likely have had to face someone decent in the semi finals and I would prefer Juve to Barcelona.
Let's hope we get past a tough Spurs first. But I don't expect to see Juventuss if we do. I expect to see Ajax.

Absolutely fantastic draw. The only team we would have an inferiority complex with are Barcelona and we can happily play them in the final. Time to put our big boy pants on. this is going to be incredible...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.