CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

We will destroy them at home.

Too many still fail to appreciate the players we have.
Sorry pal. But this is just wishful thinking. Liverpool have found the key to unlock our game and klopp knows it. We play one way and when the players are rattled, they show it by making silly mistakes. Am at the return leg and will go and enjoy the game. To beat them by 3 goals is just a step too far for this team.

Sorry pal. But this is just wishful thinking. Liverpool have found the key to unlock our game and klopp knows it. We play one way and when the players are rattled, they show it by making silly mistakes. Am at the return leg and will go and enjoy the game. To beat them by 3 goals is just a step too far for this team.

Not wishful thinking in the slightest.

Liverpool have found the key to jack shit. None of the goals we conceded were about them.

Klopp has only one way of playing, so let's see what happens when they are caught between a rock and hard place of defending a lead or opening themselves up to conceding.

Wigan have had four different managers in the times they have beaten us, do they have the key also?

A fast start, some better concentrated minds and some rub of the green, Pep playing people where they should and we'll be more than fine on the night.

Not wishful thinking in the slightest.

Liverpool have found the key to jack shit. None of the goals we conceded were about them.

Klopp has only one way of playing, so let's see what happens when they are caught between a rock and hard place of defending a lead or opening themselves up to conceding.

Wigan have had four different managers in the times they have beaten us, do they have the key also?

A fast start, some better concentrated minds and some rub of the green, Pep playing people where they should and we'll be more than fine on the night.
Would love you to be right but, we are poor when heavily pressed and Liverpool know how to do get the worst out of us. Time after time Liverpool stopped our flow because they managed to press in aggressive packs in key positions and players. If we can beat this next time, we beat them. As to whether I’m confident the team achieves this goal - is where my doubt is. Pleased with your optimism but last night our team showed again that we were bereft of ideas to rise above this tactic. Not negative but until city unlock Liverpool’s style of play with us, we can only hope for a result where we get to the semis.

Within all the furore surrounding and happening in this game our leaders shrunk like little flowers!

Firstly, Begiristain’s fucking face when we pulled Liverpool out of the hat at the draw. The fucking wimp did their team talk for them. If I were Klopp I’d have had that clip on a loop on every TV screen at Melwood every day from the draw to the second leg.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts when the draw was made in this thread... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

Also our fans were making too much of the coach greeting before it even happened as well. Across forums and social media we stoked it up ourselves just as much as they did. We made it into a bigger thing than it needed to be and their fans knew we were fussing about it because our preaction to it was a topic for discussion across social media and their forums which probably made them want to make it their fiercest ever.

Onto Pep, who twitched first in his game of polka with Klopp and showed a weakness. He changed a winning formula and brought in a deep lying midfielder who has underperformed at this club and played him wide right - what the fuck was that about? At least if we think Sterling is too much of a shit bag to play at Anfield, play the very much in-form Bernardo Silva instead or at least play Gündoğan in midfield to give ourselves more passing options in the centre of the pitch.

Then, to a man on the pitch, they were pathetic in that first half. All of them. Not a single one can hold their head up high. Capitulating because of a bit of noise and a high press. Hoofing the ball away at every opportunity, panicking, not working hard enough to find space to be passed to making it look like they were hiding so not to be passed the ball. Not one of them showed any leadership at all. They’ve all gone down in my estimations. Every one of them.

Fucking pathetic from top to bottom for this club and us as a set of fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Within all the furore surrounding and happening in this game our leaders shrunk like little flowers!

Firstly, Begiristain’s fucking face when we pulled Liverpool out of the hat at the draw. The fucking wimp did their team talk for them. If I were Klopp I’d have had that clip on a loop on every TV screen at Melwood every day from the draw to the second leg.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts in that CL draw thread on here... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

Also our fans were making too much of the coach greeting before it even happened as well. Across forums and social media we stoked it up ourselves just as much as they did. We made it into a bigger thing than it needed to be and their fans knew we were fussing over our preaction to it was a topic for discussion across social media and their forums which probably made them want to make it their fiercest ever.

Onto Pep, who twitched first in his game of polka with Klopp and showed a weakness. He changed a winning formula and brought in a deep lying midfielder who has underperformed at this club and played him wide right - what the fuck was that about? At least if we think Sterling is too much of a shit bag to play at Anfield, play the very much in-form Bernardo Silva instead or at least play Gündoğan in midfield to give ourselves more passing options in the centre of the pitch.

Then, to a man on the pitch, they were pathetic in that first half. All of them. Not a single one can hold their head up high. Capitulating because of a bit of noise and a high press. Hoofing the ball away at every opportunity, panicking, not working hard enough to find space to be passed to making it look like they were hiding so not to be passed the ball. Not one of them showed any leadership at all. They’ve all gone down in my estimations. Every one of them.

Now, onto the positives....

Hard to disagree mate. Pep tried to be more pragmatic and failed miserably.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts in that CL draw thread on here... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

Also our fans were making too much of the coach greeting before it even happened as well. Across forums and social media we stoked it up ourselves just as much as they did. We made it into a bigger thing than it needed to be and their fans knew we were fussing about it because our preaction to it was a topic for discussion across social media and their forums which probably made them want to make it their fiercest ever.

I wish I could argue with this but unfortunately it' d to disagree with anything you've written. Very, very disappointing.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts when the draw was made in this thread... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

The only redeeming feature of this whole sorry clusterfuck is that it's only half time and there's a chance that, if everyone shows a bit of bottle, we can still turn it round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.