CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

The way I look at it is who would I not want to loose too in the final so rags then Scousers,
To loose to them in the final would be just the worst, and for those who say we are the better team yes we are no question but look at some previous finals where the winners where 2nd best ie 99.
It's the city in me.

Roma would be nice as they are probably one of the weaker teams left, sunday’s result notwithstanding, and we’d also get a chance to pay our respects to edin dzeko and then we’d also get a chance to castigate our singing section for singing the edin dzeko song
Plus Aleks never got to give a final "fuck off" to the south stand.

After last night, the rags. We need the occasion to perk us up for the last portion of the season.

Shakhtar or Roma would be the safer bet for progression maybe, but after that I genuinely also feel that the rags are the weakest team left in the competition. Want to avoid Liverpool though due to our Anfield nosebleeds.

The rags are weak, but we shouldn't underestimate Mourinho, because his whole tactical philosophy is suited to European football, where strictly speaking you don't need to win, to progress to the next round. Even when they parked the bus at the swamp, United almost equalized, after City had let them off the hook.
If we drew one of the traditional big guns then I'd probably prefer Bayern to the streetwise Juventus, Barca, or Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.