CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I know we have to have some luck to win this competition, but I think the the chance is the best in years. Bayern, Real and Juve are not what they used to be. Only Barca seems to be at the level of previous years.

I know we have to have some luck to win this competition, but I think the the chance is the best in years. Bayern, Real and Juve are not what they used to be. Only Barca seems to be at the level of previous years.
Don't think even Barca are at the level of previous years, they are very good but not as good as they have been.

They're not. Sevilla, Real and Atleti have all taken a big step backwards which makes it seem so, Messi is carrying them.

Not liverpool, please.... I have a feeling they are going to stuff it again this year. Years of nothing domestically yet they can walk to CL due to the rest of Europe being scared of 1980's liverpool. And the luv in from the media would drive me nuts.

I dont mind anyone else. Barca even, we need to beat them to cement our place as best team ever and stop this media bias bullshit. It's a dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.