CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

Hello Karen. On a different note to the Real draw, I was a bit harsh on young Zinchenko a few weeks ago. You were spot on with your defence of him and I was glad to see him back the last week. PS. Ceferin was a guest at the Etihad for the last CL home game. Maybe, just maybe, peace has broken out between UEFA and City and the club may get a more fairer officiating. To me, it certainly looked that way for the game away to Zagreb.
Yep nice to have zinchy back,i hope Ceferin being at our game as our guest means a decent outcome to the investigation,don't agree about the away game you mention,they kicked us to death and one should have been sent off

Anyone remember roughly how much tickets were last time or how far it dropped down the points scale. Ie low. High open sale?

Guys, when are Real and City releasing tickets for these games? There are no info anywhere. That's why I ask you. You have all the answers and probably work at the City campus ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.