CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

I see we are starting with the “we will smash Madrid posts” see the derby pre match thread and try and be grounded. They aren’t the team they were but they’re still joint top of their league and need to be respected.

"We'll terrify Europe"

Malcolm Allison 1968

lol!

Anyone who thinks peace has broken out between City & UEFA will change their mind after this leg. The first sign will be the ref, then the VAR.

there is no chance we will be able to progress.

Hello Karen. On a different note to the Real draw, I was a bit harsh on young Zinchenko a few weeks ago. You were spot on with your defence of him and I was glad to see him back the last week. PS. Ceferin was a guest at the Etihad for the last CL home game. Maybe, just maybe, peace has broken out between UEFA and City and the club may get a more fairer officiating. To me, it certainly looked that way for the game away to Zagreb.
Obviously forgotten about the elbow on Rodri not even given as a foul.

Cool but what if you’re not in Madrid? Madrid have no sale on the site.
He went on the day of the game! And, how do you plan to watch the game at the Bernabeau and NOT be in Madrid? I’m just relating a story. He flew I flight I went to Madrid on.He asked me WTF I was doing on his flight. Explained I was there for the day for the match and would be flying back with him.He said he would go and see if he could tout a ticket. Went to Ticket Office and got one instead. That’s all I know. No idea what is and isn’t in any websites. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.