CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

On the subject of tickets - Can't remember what it went down to for the semi final but my mate went out there without a ticket as it had already sold out. We had to get a wristband as well as your ticket, he managed to get the wristband off some bloke who was that leathered he couldn't get in the ground!

For me it's the best stadium I've been to, the two times we've played there the weather has been incredible too, both times have been a great occasion too - when Dzeko put us 1 up in 2012 it went absolutely barmy in the away end, the semi final was one of the most disappointing displays I've seen of City in the Mansour era, however semi final 2nd leg of the Champions League away to Real Madrid - doesn't get bigger than that does it? Madrid is an incredible city, much better than Barcelona in my opinion, the only downside as with any trip to Spain is the police are always looking to twat you.

Hard to gauge if there will be more/less demand as that game was the semi final but for this game people will have 2 paydays to save for it, plus there's high chance we'll be at Wembley the following weekend. Doubt it'll go to general sale, if you're not on the CL scheme you may be struggling.

Not booked anything yet but I'm more than likely going to go.
Sorry, but if that's the best ground you've been to, then you've visited some dumps. You need a rope, crampons and an ice pick to get to the seats if the escalators aren't working. The dodgy merchandise sellers are a pain as well, they actually couldnt believe we didn't want any Madrid tat.

Sorry, but if that's the best ground you've been to, then you've visited some dumps. You need a rope, crampons and an ice pick to get to the seats if the escalators aren't working. The dodgy merchandise sellers are a pain as well, they actually couldnt believe we didn't want any Madrid tat.

Probably been to 90+ stadiums in the UK and Europe, so yes I have visited some dumps, what's your number one?

On the subject of tickets - Can't remember what it went down to for the semi final but my mate went out there without a ticket as it had already sold out. We had to get a wristband as well as your ticket, he managed to get the wristband off some bloke who was that leathered he couldn't get in the ground!

For me it's the best stadium I've been to, the two times we've played there the weather has been incredible too, both times have been a great occasion too - when Dzeko put us 1 up in 2012 it went absolutely barmy in the away end, the semi final was one of the most disappointing displays I've seen of City in the Mansour era, however semi final 2nd leg of the Champions League away to Real Madrid - doesn't get bigger than that does it? Madrid is an incredible city, much better than Barcelona in my opinion, the only downside as with any trip to Spain is the police are always looking to twat you.

Hard to gauge if there will be more/less demand as that game was the semi final but for this game people will have 2 paydays to save for it, plus there's high chance we'll be at Wembley the following weekend. Doubt it'll go to general sale, if you're not on the CL scheme you may be struggling.

Not booked anything yet but I'm more than likely going to go.
It's a class City and ground. Lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Madrid so gonna be a good few days.

Hope things are well with you anyway mate it's been a while!

Don't forget that Madrid will be seriously weakened after they sell Bale to the rags in January.

Don't forget that Madrid will be seriously weakened after they sell Bale to the rags in January.

Bale will likely stay the rest of the season now then leave to China at the end of the season. He seems happier in recent weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.