CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

Think I'd like to see us go 3 at the back for this one with the wing backs pushing high.

Ederson​
Stones Fernandinho Laporte​
Cancelo Rodri Bernardo Mendy
KDB​
Aguero Jesus​

I'd even be tempted to have Walker in for Stones at RCB purely for his pace/recovery at the back, but would be something that needs testing before the game as I'd be a bit hesitant over his ability to play out from the back as a CB. Perhaps Stones through the center and Ferna as the RCB if not.

Want to see Bernardo utilised centrally for games like this - his work rate alone is so important and just don't think this is the sort of game we should be risking with Silva or Gundo's lack of pace/energy in what's going to be a difficult midfield battle.
I like that but if I may, I'd like to see Sterling instead of Jesus; if and when he finds his form after a lull in the last couple of months.

Look if innocent Man City fans were attacked then I can only be sorry but Madrid police use brutal force when having to deal with alcoholic trouble makers or when the local people are under alarm or distress, what would Madrid police gain from attacking Manchester City fans without any reason?

Vete a la mierda

As an old Spanish bloke watching that shit show on the Castellana from your “Fuerzas del Orden” said to me at the time. “You can go home tonight, we have to live with this”

I live in and love Madrid but the CNP is a
shameful relic of a past time.

Tidied up the thread a bit now, and removed the troll (so not much point in replying to any of his existing posts). The quicker you report these things the quicker we can deal with them in future though.

Will City have any of their so called Representatives on hand this time.
The incident shown was the first game we played and I believe there was a member of the City Staff (a lady) present at the Cafe as I was.
On the second time when we played and we were forced into pens, pushed from the back by the Police and hit by the Police at the front.
Not to mention what went on in the ground just before KO.
On this occasion two City people an older man and a women with City blazers on witnessed the brutality of the Police and when confronted by me and a couple of others just walked away.
Now I am not saying they could have done anything about it but they could have reported it to City and a formal complaint made.
I think we have a right to demand that City place their people outside the turnstiles with Cameras and tell Madrid they will be doing so.
PS If anyone wants to see Fans taking on the Madrid Police and having a good go. Look up Legia Warsaw in Madrid on You Tube.

Will City have any of their so called Representatives on hand this time.
The incident shown was the first game we played and I believe there was a member of the City Staff (a lady) present at the Cafe as I was.
On the second time when we played and we were forced into pens, pushed from the back by the Police and hit by the Police at the front.
Not to mention what went on in the ground just before KO.
On this occasion two City people an older man and a women with City blazers on witnessed the brutality of the Police and when confronted by me and a couple of others just walked away.
Now I am not saying they could have done anything about it but they could have reported it to City and a formal complaint made.
I think we have a right to demand that City place their people outside the turnstiles with Cameras and tell Madrid they will be doing so.
PS If anyone wants to see Fans taking on the Madrid Police and having a good go. Look up Legia Warsaw in Madrid on You Tube.
Suffered it in 82 WC, 87 England friendly (not) and at our semi, twats will never change imo !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.