CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

They are getting the tickets for madrid, today.
They are trying to get them ready for collection from tomorrow

enjoy guys knew i wouldnt have much chance of getting one not sitting in madrid end despise them

Screenshot_20220425_144241_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've spent a good while faffing around on the RM website today. For those of us hoping to get in the home section - we're gonna need deep pockets!

View attachment 41348

I've spent a good while faffing around on the RM website today. For those of us hoping to get in the home section - we're gonna need deep pockets!
Ive just been looking and found this, both them stands are behind the goal and cheapest ones are €100, come on sale 12.00 tomorrow i think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-150710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-150710_Chrome.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone travelling without a ticket?
Ive just been looking and found this, both them stands are behind the goal and cheapest ones are €100, come on sale 12.00 tomorrow i think
I bought a Madrid membership this morning hoping to get one in the home end today, I’m pretty sure they’ve sold out because it wouldn’t let me get one. Either that or their website is even worse than ours

Looking at flights and see there is an Iberia flight back at 2.05am which is around about the time of the chartered one. Even with he customary holding fans back that should leave time to get to the airport. I’m being confident and working on basis we won’t see ET and Pens…

Anyone travelling without a ticket?

I bought a Madrid membership this morning hoping to get one in the home end today, I’m pretty sure they’ve sold out because it wouldn’t let me get one. Either that or their website is even worse than ours
Did the same. It's still encrypted. The only ones left tomorrow will be top whack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.